Whether you love authentic Italian cooking or want to create a sense of serenity in your kitchen retreat, these tuscan-style kitchens that take their design cues from Italy will have you booking a flight to Rome in no time.
There’s something about Tuscan-inspired decor that just screams ‘Italian vineyard chic’ and transports you to a sun-drenched villa overlooking the sea. Probably because it’s one of those looks that creates instant warmth in any room, much like a Tuscan villa itself.
If you want to feel like you’re right in the middle of Tuscany, this is the list for you. I’ve put together a collection of 25 stylish kitchens that will transport you to Italy in no time.
01. Pick an Earthy Base Color
02. Fill Your Space With Rich Wood Cabinetry
03. Hang a Rustic Chandelier
04. Treat Yourself to a Sprawling Bar
05. Stock Up on Printed Tiles
06. Invest in a Pizza Oven
07. Line Your Walls With Wood
08. Take a Risk on Rich Red Floors
09. Fill Your Kitchen With Plants
10. Snag an Antique Island
11. Fill Your Palette With Pops of Warm Color
12. Build a Brick Archway
13. Line Your Backsplash With Stones
14. Turn Your Stove Into a Statement-Maker
15. Play With Textured Tiles
16. Turn Used Bottles into Light Fixtures
17. Soften Your Floors With a Striking Rug
18. Leave Your Structural Beams Exposed
19. Warm Up Your Space With Off-White Tiles
20. Outfit Your Cabinets With Lattice Doors
21. Turn Your Must-Haves Into Décor
22. Fill Your Space With Art
23. Embrace an Informal Kitchen Set-up
24. Sprinkle in Some Rustic Touches
25. Leave Your Windows Wide Open
Did you like our post about 25 Tuscan-Style Kitchens That Will Transport You Right to Italy? Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board. Don’t forget to follow Essential Home on Pinterest and Instagram. Subscribe to our newsletters here, and don’t miss a thing!